The term ‘Global Action Plan (Ireland) ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 3 The Turnpike, Santry Cross, Ballymun, Dublin 11. Our company registration number is 346806 and Charity number is CHY 15448.The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and conditions for website usage
The GAP website is comprised of various web pages operated by GAP Ireland.
The GAP Ireland website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of the GAP Ireland website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
GAP Ireland reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the GAP Ireland website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the GAP Ireland website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Prohibition of use
As a condition of your use of the GAP Ireland website, you warrant to GAP Ireland that you will not use the GAP Ireland website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the GAP Ireland website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the GAP Ireland website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the GAP Ireland website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the GAP Ireland website.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the GAP Ireland website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. GAP Ireland may make improvements and/or changes in the GAP Ireland website at any time.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall GAP Ireland and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the GAP Ireland website, with the delay or inability to use the GAP Ireland website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services or any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the GAP Ireland website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the GAP Ireland website.
GAP Ireland reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the GAP Ireland and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ireland in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the GAP Ireland website. Use of the GAP Ireland website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Copyright and Trademark notices
All rights to design, text, graphics and other material on this website are the copyright of Global Action Plan Ltd.
Material provided by any third party, including links to other websites from this site, is likely to be copyright of the author. Permission to copy or use any such material must be obtained from the author.
All content of the GAP Ireland website are: © Copyright 2015 Global Action Plan Ireland. All rights reserved.
The name of the companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
Any notifications of claimed copyright infringement arising out this website should be made to the Service Provider’s designated agent in accordance with the procedure laid down under Irish Copyright Law.